Silver Cancer Institute & Center for Chronic Disease

  • 7629 E Pinnacle Peak Rd. Suite 108
    Scottsdale, AZ 85255

  • office@jrdrmd.com

  • (480) 860-2030

Mold and Bio Toxin Disease

I myself grew up in a moldy house in Philadelphia. My father had Aspergillus which is a mold infection that infiltrated his lungs. He was always short of breath and coughing but never smoked. He had to use many different types of multiple pulmonary inhalers and finally died from a fungal infection in his lungs in his 90s. The mold also exacerbated his Alzheimer’s.

I myself had my own issues with mold but through multiple integrative therapies including multiple intravenous therapies, immune enhancers as well as stem cells I have improved. There are many buildings and homes that have become a toxic mix of microbe chemicals and toxins. Some of us with good genes and good immunity can fight these and are able to live a long healthy life. There are others like me that are canaries in a cage that are chronically ill and succumbed to an early death.

Some of the toxic patients I have seen have been infected with many different molds including Aspergillus, Penicillium and stachybotrys. The problem is that these infections secrete Mycotoxins which are neurotoxic as well as toxic to the entire body. They can cause symptoms of fatigue, weakness muscle, cramps, headache, joint pain, sweating, numbness, and cognitive impairment. They can even cause Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and symptoms of ALS and multiple sclerosis. They can be deadly. They ended up in my father was lungs and brain and finally killed him.

I have treated myself for many years because of my low immunity. My father also had the same low immunity and because of this he had problems with mold infections for a long period of time. Interestingly my mother was fine and was unaffected by mold in the house.

I recently had a patient from Hawaii that was found to have a mold infection obtain from the ceiling of where he worked. His problems were mostly sinus, cough and shortness of breath. He also had a severe fatigue. After testing I started a preparatory personalized program and he did exceedingly well.

Testing is essential in every patient. I perform testing for mycotoxins as well as heavy metals, toxins, immunity, vitamin and mineral status and genetic testing. After evaluating the toxic load of the patient and evaluating their detoxification genes I have been able to formulate a personalized program for each patient. Remember each of us are unique and different. Avoiding a moldy diet and a moldy home are essential electromagnetic fields should be minimized especially those that are sensitive.

In my opinion poor immune function and immunodeficiency are the culprit in my patients that have mold and bio toxin disease. It is essential that I optimize their immune function. Stem cells are very important. I do this with various intravenous therapies, and immune enhancers and detoxification. Infections need to be addressed. I myself have received stem cells and have found them to be exceedingly beneficial to my immunity as well as my total-body health.

If you would like more information on mold infections, please call us at 480-860-2030

Translate »